People are nice. Office is large (I may need to leave a breadcrumb trail. I mean, I was given a map and it was suggested I learn the outer perimeters before venturing 'inward'. Awesome.) I will have a seemingly promising client load. And shock of all shocks, they are taking this new car out for a test drive tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the Obama rally and it will be super intense in the city from rush hour on. A buddy said I need to make sure to wear my Ron Paul button. hee hee hee. RJB and I have a plan to leave early, shut ourselves in, and order tasty take out. mmm...take out delivery....
Sylvester update: yesterday he discovered a new window to sit in and enjoyed that for a bit. Then he actually slept peacefully along side me for almost the entire night. Now this may not seem like red letter news, but the poor guy has been in hiding like the One Armed Man. Which is why some of you may have though my obsession of Sylvester was waning. (never!!!)
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment