Boxes packed: 0
Change of address cards: Arrived!
Work days remaining: 8 (outside of days long training!)
Progress made on the To Do List: buck-o, read on!
Met with the movers last night. Professional, well spoken, all around good. Got the inventory and quote for my crib, which included moving, packing, insurance, and auto transport. My oh my. Good thing I did ask for money for this move. It is reasonable, but it is nothing to laugh at. I bit the bullet, and knowing I was still operating in the 90% zone, I was bold, charged through and booked the move. Be proud mighty Ants, be proud! And that's not all! I also have a vet appointment set up for this week and already checked American and IL pet restrictions. I know you are all amazed (maybe confused), but surely impressed!
Ryan was nice enough to book a flight for this weekend to help me pack. Poor thing has been dealing with Me-as-a-moody-teenager for the past few days. Sigh. Little does he know that he will leave the Big D with a list of honey dos. Though he is rather perceptive so maybe he will come with the perceived list already made. Wait, that's crazy talk! I'm marrying Ryan, not a JMP clone! :)
Fletch and I met for wine at Vino 100 this evening. It makes me sad knowing that I won't be able to play short timer with her anymore and meet for a quickie of wine. Boo. Tear. Sigh.
In honor of the boo, tear, sigh for Fletch, here are my fav pics of us kickin' it old school in Bavaria (circa 2005. hee hee hee hee) :

No comments:
Post a Comment