Sunday, December 4, 2011

More cinnamon please!

Not quite sure what happened to my bold statement of updating my blog on a regular basis. And this time I won't blame it on what all those in PA blame it on - busy season.  I think I have suffered from lack of creativity. But as I sit here waiting for my unsalted butter to reach room temperature, I thought I should hit up the blog again. That and one of my colleagues from Dallas mentioned that he sometimes checks in to see if there are any updates...

If you are addicted to food like I am, the thought of unsalted butter reaching room temperature probably distracted you. As the hubs and I were watching quality Sunday afternoon TV, he was hit by the craving for sugar.  Given the lack of chocolate chips in the house, I decided to venture out and try a new cookie based on what I have on hand. RJB then threw out the 'can you make something with cinnamon?' request. Lo and behold, I found cinnamon bun cookie and the picture made his heart go pitter pat. I'm photographing the process so I'll post with a link the recipe - hopefully they are good! Oh, and as I sit here, RJB decided it was a good time for him to hit the gym for a run. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about some new entries?

Dad

Anonymous said...

Pix of Wyo, Tn??