We celebrated KH's, CC's, and my birthday, too. ADF was in her element handing out gifts. I can totally see her on Christmas morning!! Anywho, it was good to see everyone and in hindsight, amazing how much each of us have experienced in since June, much of which was joyous, some was unexpected sadness. Makes me feel blessed that I have such strong women for role models and that while we are all separated from one another, we have a good support system.
Here are a few pictures...
The pumpkin cheese cake was amazing. I'm getting hungry thinking about it right now.
Love this picture! And yes, that plate of food was for one person. Mercy
1 comment:
Just spent a quick a break from my year-end close duties to see if anyone had updated their blog, and lo and behold you have! Hooray! Ditto to your thoughts on how blessed I am to have you ladies in my life and how close I can feel to you all even when you are physically far away. Can't wait until our next get-together. We need to pick a date . . .
Post a Comment