Friday, February 12, 2010

For Lovers Only

Ahhh....the weekend for lovers....and the start of the Olympics. For the next two weeks, I will walk that delicate line of busy season work schedules and watching as much ice skating as possible. It's a challenge I get to undertake every two years (yes, because the IRS is satanic on many levels, busy season starts every six months, so the summer Olympics (gymnastics) also fall in busy season).

But back to the weekend of lovers. RJB and I have big plans. To chill at home and count our pennies to put towards a condo. And please don't take that as being sarcastic - I'm soooo okay with this. I'll do a special cook on Sunday, RJB requested brownies, so the peapod man is delivering the mix tonight (though I may transform the brownies into Mississippi Mud Pie). Otherwise, we both have work to do (which will be from the South Loop office) and we are going to trek over to the car show. I haven't been to a car show since I was a new associate in MKE and cannot wait!  And RJB and I received a special treat - chocolate croissants! They have to rise for 9 hours before baking....mmmm.....so thankful that treat arrived to our crib on Thursday. We are loved.


My Valentine


My Furry Valentine
(he looks overly pleased, yes?)


My Valentine's weekend loss (c. 2007)

No comments: