Thursday, January 15, 2009

I need more blubber

I'm sure you have all heard the weather reports of the Arctic Blast that is blowing through the midwest. I'll tell ya, this is something else. Today's high downtown was -3, with windchill of -22. And I did have to make a 2.5 block trek out to see a client this afternoon. Right. This is so cold that your teeth hurt if you are out in it too long.  The negative temps are supposed to last through the end of the day tomorrow.  Apparently I moved to Siberia instead of Chicago. FYI, currently (7:30pm) it is -10, feels like - 28. 

Not a whole lot happened this last week. I used my new super cool go-go-gadget garmin to drive out to St. Charles Tuesday/Wednesday. Sure does take the stress out of driving.  I also realized the snow brush I used to have in my car has disappeared. Meaning I had to clear out all the snow (about 2-3 inches) on my car with my hands. blah.

Alright. I'm off to get warm. It is much too cold to pontificate tonight. 

No comments: