The November issue of Cooking Light boasted a Sweet Potato Chicken Curry. Everything about the title rang delicious to me. For those not in the know, I pine for curry (that's right, pine) and the spicier the better. I thought this recipe was worthy of Le Creuset's public adoration. Enjoy...
Quickly cooking up the chicken like a pro
Nothing better than 2 cups onion, a healthy portion of
garlic and ginger, and the co-star of the show - the curry
based spice mix
Onion time! Look at the golden brown
bits the chicken left.
More browning goodness. Also being showcased, the
best silicone spoon ever.
Worlds collide!
Bring on that curry
Look at that coquettish Le Creuset, simmering
at me happily
Go Sweet Potatoes!
Go final and extra-JMB-inspired
impromptu ingredients!
Steamy spicy goodness!
The curry took some time to make, but most of the time was simmer time. It was quite easy and SO tasty. I will make this one many times over and highly recommend it to my fellow curry loving readers. And yes, le Grande Dame cleaned beautifully as you would expect.
PS - the curry I used was from Penzeys Spices. I used the spicier of the curries and it came out very well, not overly spicy but it had a kick. I recommend using a curry powder you really like since it totally drives the flavor.
No comments:
Post a Comment